Price is $630 tuition plus commitment fee(s):
- One camp and six performances (October and March).
- One costume for each performance (students may be expected to purchase undergarments, socks, hats, and other accessories). Please note all costumes remain the property of Mt. Zion.
- Three t-shirts (one for each event).
- One copy of instruction and corresponding materials such as scripts, props, and music CDs. A fee will be assessed for additional copies.
Commitment Fee due May 21, 2018:
- The first payment of $260 is due on May 21, 2018.
- If all Youth Theatre program requirements are met, $50 will be refunded in April, 2019. Program requirements include but are not limited to, attendance at all events (camps, rehearsals, techs, and performances), enrollment and completion of the appropriate School of Performing Arts technique classes (limited to 5 absences), as well as parent volunteer expectations.
- Parents are expected to volunteer 3 times during each session. Options include tech, costuming, set building, and strike. Or, three times during each set of performances – October and March. If a family has forfeited their commitment deposit during the October show, a new $50 commitment fee will be assessed prior to auditions for the March performance.
- If a student leaves the program prior to April 2019, refunds will not be given and all fees will be due ($630 tuition plus all commitment fees).
- $260 Monday, May 21, 2018 (includes first $50 commitment fee).
- $210 Monday, July 16, 2018.
- $210 Monday, September 24, 2018.
- Possible second $50 commitment fee Monday, October 22, 2018
Please note that your account must be in good standing in order to participate in each event. Students with past due accounts will not be allowed to participate or audition for the camp/performances. A late fee of 5% will be applied.
- In person during normal business hours. We accept cash, check or credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, or Discover).
- Over the phone with a credit card (VISA, MasterCard, or Discover).
- Using on line bill pay from your bank or credit union:
- Be sure to include your Family ID and specify Youth Theatre as your Account Number if you choose this method of payment
- Add a note that says Youth Theatre in the memo field
- Make checks payable to: Mt Zion School of Performing Arts
- Send all checks to: 4900 Maybee Rd, Clarkston MI 48348
- Using our eMail address (email@example.com) from your bank or credit union:
- Be sure to include your Family ID and specify Youth Theatre as your Account Number if you choose this method of payment. Your Family ID can be found on your invoice above your name.
- Send all payments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Log into your on line bank account: Go to ‘send money via eMail’ or ‘send money using Zelle’.
Each participant is critical to the success of this program and once registered, your team/classmates are depending on you. As such, if you choose to remove your child from the program, refunds will not be given for the Youth Theatre program and the full $630 tuition payment plus the $50 non-refundable commitment fee(s) is expected from all participants.