Price is $429 tuition, $50 commitment fee, $10 class fee, and costume fee
- Specialized training focused on dance and vocals during September.
- Two performances.
- One costume and one t-shirt as part of the costume fee. Students will get to keep their purchased costume and t-shirt.
- One copy of instruction and corresponding materials such as scrips, props, and music CDs. A fee will be assessed for additional copies.
Commitment Fee due July 25, 2017 for 2018 Season:
- The first payment of $203 is due on July 25, 2017.
- If all program requirements are met, $50 will be refunded in June 2018. Program requirements include but are not limited to: attendance at all events (rehearsals, run thrus, techs, and performances), enrollment and completion of the appropriate School of Performing Arts technique classes (limited to 5 absences), as well as parent volunteer expectations.
- If a student leaves the program or drops their Performing Arts class prior to June 4, 2018, for any reason, refunds will not be given. Full tuition/class fee of $439 plus the $50 commitment deposit will be due. Costume refunds will be given based on the schedule in the Refund and Cancellation schedule of this brochure.
- July 25, 2017: $143 tuition, $50 commitment fee plus $10 class fee
- November 6, 2017: $143 plus $30 costume deposit.
- February 5, 2018: $143 plus balance of the costume fee.
Please note that your account must be in good standing in order to participate in each event, receive your costume/t-shirt, and purchase tickets in May. A late fee of 5% will be applied.
- In person during normal business hours. We accept cash, check or credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, or Discover).
- Over the phone with a credit card (VISA, MasterCard, or Discover).
- Using on line bill pay from your bank or credit union:
- Be sure to include your Family ID as your Account Number if you choose this method of payment
- Make checks payable to: Mt Zion School of Performing Arts
- Send all checks to: 4900 Maybee Rd, Clarkston MI 48348
- Using our eMail address (email@example.com) from your bank or credit union:
- Be sure to include your Family ID as your Account Number if you choose this method of payment. Your Family ID can be found on your invoice above your name.
- Send all payments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Log into your on line bank account: Go to ‘send money via eMail’ or ‘send money using Zelle’.
Each participant is critical to the success of this program and once registered, your team/classmates are depending on you. As such, if you choose to remove your child from the program once registered, refunds will not be given and all fees will be due for the Kidz Theatre program as follows:
- Full tuition/class fee of $439 plus the $50 commitment fee is expected from all participants once registered for Kidz Theatre in June.
- Costume deposit is non-refundable on or after November 6, 2017. Full costume is non-refundable on or after February 5, 2018.